Book a Donation
Unit 3, Milverton House, Court Street, Leamington Spa
Please do not Leave Items Outside the Shop
Booking a Donation
Action 21 Re-Useful Centre and Emporium rely on the generous donations of our customers and we are grateful for your support. By donating your items, you are helping us to continue and you are saving things from landfill and helping people to buy responsibly.
Thank you for using our online booking system. This helps us to organise your visit and make sure someone is available to receive your items.
Please read these guidelines BELOW before bringing your items to the Re-Useful Centre.
Action 21 reserves the right to refuse any items that are considered unsuitable .
Please use our Calendly app here to book your donation. You should receive confirmation of your booking by email. Don't forget to check spam folders.
- Donations must be booked in advance and we can only accept the items and quantities listed below
- Please bring your donations at the time arranged in good, clean working order
- Please separate different types of item before bringing to the shop
- Do not leave items outside the shop because we are unable to deal with them
what we will accept
- Bikes, Bric-a-brac and kitchenware (maximum 2 boxes)
- Gardening tools and equipment
- Clean clothes, shoes and accessories (maximum 2 bags)
- Books, CDs and DVDs (maximum 2 boxes)
- Small electrical items (see details below)
- Small items of furniture (see details below)
- Good quality, clean and unbroken children’s toys
- Games and puzzles which are complete
small electrical items
Most small electrical goods can be accepted if they are not damaged and in full working order – we do not repair electrical items.
items of furniture
We are happy to accept small items of furniture that can be carried by one person. Foam-filled furniture must conform to current fire safety standards and must carry a label confirming the it complies with Furniture & Furnishing (Fire Safety) Regulations (1988); most will have a permanent label with the words, “Carelessness causes fire”.
prams and pushchairs
Prams and pushchairs must have a 5 point harness and comply with BS 7409 or BS EN 1888. They must also comply with Furniture & Furnishing (Fire Safety) Regulations (1988)
what we cannot accept
- Large electrical items and white goods (fridges, washing machines etc)
- Child car safety seats and bicycle helmets
- Desktop computers
- Larger items of furniture that cannot be carried by one person (e.g. sofas, beds, mattresses, wardrobes and wall cabinets)
- Flat-pack furniture whether assembled or in pieces
- Plastic flower pots and trays
- Chemicals, liquids and noxious waste